Monday, May 12, 2014

Delicious Darkness


I started trying intermittent fasting today. You drink BPC (coffee with a tablespoon each of coconut oil, heavy cream, and butter) whipped into froth and then calming into savory darkness. The taste is delicious and it gave this water like full feeling. Around 1 PM I started to feel nauseous but powered through it and just drank more water. The moment I ate again at around 7 (you try to eat twelve hours apart), I immediately felt better( as you would assume).  Oh! I discovered a new amazing snack, get a slice of cheese and put tons of hummus on an edge of it, and roll it up. It’s nom noms if you like hummus since the cheese is mostly for texture and you can really only taste the hummus. Oh, and pepperoni and pork rinds are also really good for snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment