Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Keto Flu Ex Goddess

It was really hard to get out of the bed this morning I was so weak to the point I called into work to say I might not make it for the evening shift. I rose up about thirty minutes later and had bulletproof coffee, still felt sick and just caved to making eggs . Low and behold I felt immediately  better after eating the eggs, to the point I called back into work to say I could make it and to cancel the rampage.


After that I made the beet soup again, but with broth this time since I grabbed the wrong container… =/  . Turns out, the taste is much weaker without the stock and not nearly as delicious, like a stout strong beer vs Michelob Ultra.

Whiskey sounds like a goddess taking her clothes off right now, but it’s 11pm and the liquor is shut away, so my thoughts go to beer that I could buy until midnight….time for bed or Big Bang Theory

No comments:

Post a Comment