Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day Two in Keto Land

I wish I had more exciting news for the day but I really just avoided the breadzone and had Smashburger without the bun. Smashburger is the place I used a preparation for my entering into Keto land. Basically I took a week to eat potatoes and bread and cupcakes in a last meal type of way, making them taste even better, so I could tell the exact difference between bread and no bread. The burger is the avocado club and it tastes fantastic with bread, without it they think I don’t want the sauce either for some reason and the avocado was hard and watery...took the wind right out of my sails. So I cheated and ate fries in defiance...then felt really bad after.


Let’s just say my first day was definitely how the average person would do on this diet.

I’ll try harder I swear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment