Friday, April 18, 2014

Kicking Food Cravings

Today was brilliant. I woke up at 7 AM with a full pot of energy and it lasted for the entire day, even now it feels like there are hours left and usually I’ve been blinky eyes and stretchlady for the rest of this diet right about now. I had leftover beet and chicken soup, as well as mashed cauliflower, half an avocado and a turkey and cheese wrap for the day’s food. There were no cravings for carbs or sugar, or even food for that matter. I ate my dinner happily, without even being hungry for it but just knowing it was food time, and haven’t been hungry since, or really even thought about food. It finally feels like this diet is starting to work.


So it’s been hard to find a tea that doesn’t have sugar in it but that I don’t have to personally steep, and I found one at Sprouts, Tejava, and it’s delicious. If you haven’t tried unsweet tea before know that it can be a shocking and aggressive taste at first so please give it two or three chances.


For a good job self treat I had some dark chocolate (at least 60% cocoa) and after eating it I didn’t even want more, it’s as though food is losing it’s power to make me crave it or be controlled by it at all. I love this.


Oh, I also talked to my mom about the diet today and it turns out she’s on it too and is going to send me tons of information on it (apparently she’s been told a different way to go about the diet, such as you can (if you must) eat carbs right after you work out because they’ll burn off and...other stuff I can’t remember at the moment, I think she’s going to send me recipes...

tldr; the diet finally feels amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment