Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Veggie Chips for the Almost WIn



So I finally got a bag of veggie chips (this was previously avoided due to fear of suckage),  Snikkidy eat your vegetables sea salt & lime veggie chips to be exact. At first my mouth was very excited by how much flavor they had to them and just wanted to nom nom away, but then they got pretty...well the flavors stuck to my mouth in a pushy manner my mouth did not appreciate. To make it worse I turn the bag over to read the ingredients (yes I know that should have been done at the market) and they went bean blend, dried potatoes...damn. I got so excited by the veggie chips and assumed that since they’re from Sprouts they would be perfect for me, and I might have avoided looking at carbs due to fear I couldn’t have them. It is time to just make kale chips and be done with it.


Today I was hungry all day, no matter how much I ate. When I was actually eating I was already thinking of what to eat next and when I “finished” for twenty minutes I would just think of what to eat for my next kitchen excursion. I think the problem was that I was sick of every option in the fridge and didn’t want to spend money on new food after just getting the chips, but this pretty much meant the meat, cheese, almonds, olives, and now hummus and veggie chips that I have been having since this started. It turns out that too much hummus can also make you feel pretty sick.


For dinner there was bacon and eggs (with cheese and spinach) then I went to sleep soon after. Overall I felt a bit fat but also more active than usual, it was an odd combination, but I didn’t want to work out and feel even more hungry.


tldr; ate a lot but never felt full, energy lasted all day

No comments:

Post a Comment